Ronaldo says "I would like to make films and become a businessman"



Speculation continues to surround the future of Cristiano Ronaldo, but with an eye on the long term, the Real Madrid number seven already knows what he wants to do: make films.

The Portugal international remains focused on his footballing career for now, but at 32-years-old, it is normal that he is considering his options for post-retirement."I'd like to make movies, I have my hotels, my gyms, my clothing line with Nike... I see myself as a business man," he told Alessandro del Piero in an interview for Sky Italia, which will be published in January.

"Right now I am focused on what I am doing, although clearly I know that sooner or later the moment to retire will come."My life after football will be beautiful, I'm sure, and I don't mean with money, but with pleasure of doing other things.



"Ronaldo also reflected on the past, revealing that he had contact with Juventus ahead of a potential move to Italy in 2003, when he instead joined Manchester United.

"I was happy with the interest of Juventus, because it's an extraordinary club, but then I decided to go to United," he continued."I liked the Premier League more than Serie A."They also spoke of Real Madrid, but I've always taken the right decisions thanks to my agent Jorge Mendes."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Van Dijk first training with Liverpool team-mates

Chelsea appoint New Chief Executive

Kane became Tottenham's all-time goalscorer against Everton